Seven Strategic Priorities
The State Government has developed seven priorities for South Australia’s future. These priorities are areas where we can make the most difference to the lives of everyday working people and the most difference to the future prosperity of our State.
These priorities are about:
- giving our children every chance to achieve their potential in life
- keeping our communities safe and our citizens healthy
- building our reputation for premium food and wine
- growing advanced manufacturing as the way for the future
- realising the benefits of the mining boom for all
- creating a vibrant city that energises and excites
- keeping our high quality of life affordable for everyone.
These priorities recognise that South Australia works best when we have strong government working with strong business and a strong community behind us.